Thursday, March 23, 2023

Washington State Bar Exam Accommodations: When & How to Request Them

Join this program, presented in partnership by the Seattle U Law DIA and UW Law ADLJ, to learn about when and how to request Washington State Bar exam accommodations. 

Join this presentation and Q&A session facilitated by representatives from the Washington State Bar Association. T H U R S D A Y , A P R I L 6 A T 1 0 A M P A C I F I C T I M E Z O O M M T G I D : 9 8 3 9 5 0 8 5 8 0 3 / P A S S C O D E : 0 7 8 1 6 8 Email Haley Miller at hmiller3@seattleu.edu if you have any questions or would like a recording.
This Q&A session will be facilitated by representatives from the Washington State Bar Association.

When: Thursday, April 6 at 10 am pacific

Where: Zoom 

     Meeting ID: 9 8 3 9 5 0 8 5 8 0 3
     Passcode: 0 7 8 1 6 8

Contact: Email Haley Miller at hmiller3@seattleu.edu if you have questions or would like a recording