Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Job Talk Tuesday: Chart a Path

"You can’t copy what someone else did, so the purpose of
networking is not to memorize a path, it’s
to get ideas so you can create your own path."

Megan Fouty Lutes, SU Law Class of 2009

"My career path was not linear, it was more a zigzag, but I love it. And I think having that diversity of experience has contributed to me being successful in my current role." 

Nada Alnajafi, SU Law Class of 2009


We had the privilege of hearing from two grads this week: Megan Fouty Lutes, Director of Legal at Convoy Inc, and Nada Alnajafi, Corporate Counsel at Franklin Templeton, took us on a journey from the day they met at 1L orientation to where their careers are today. You'll love this joint Job Talk! Take inspiration from these alumni  they charted their own paths, and you will too.