Thursday, November 3, 2011

LLM Info Session

Learn about tax LLM programs and tax/estate planning practice: The Tax and Estate Planning Focus Areas are pleased to invite you to an information session about pursuing a masters degree (LLM) in tax law after graduating from law school. The session will be held on Thursday, November 10, at 4 pm, in Room C-6. Professors John Eason (chair of the Estate Planning Focus Area), Lily Kahng (chair of the Tax Focus Area) and James Puckett will be on hand to talk about their practice experiences and to address questions such as, When do I need to apply to LLM programs? Where should I apply and what are my chances of being admitted? Will a tax LLM improve my marketability? If so, how? What JD classes do I need to take to prepare for the LLM program? Snacks will be served.

Thursday, November 10th, 4:00 p.m., C6. RSVP in Symplicity.